Tel: 022 187 1077
The Lakes, Tauranga
Free NZ standard shipping
on all pendant only orders
All our pendants hold
ashes or other keepsake
FaQs. General Information
Does XXX pendant hold ashes?
ALL of our pedants have a small cavity to hold a token gesture of ashes or other keepsake. The size of the cavity varies from pendant to pendant. In general cylinders and bullets hold more than hearts.
Do you have XXX item in stock?
ALL of our items displayed on the website are in stock and we generally can delivery overnight for standard items (no personalised engraving). If for some reason our stock levels are out, we will contact you.
How long does delivery take?
We are located in Tauranga and generally offer overnight courier to NZ cities for standard purchases (no custom engraving required). Rural delivery can take extra time. Weekend delivery not included.
Do I send you the ashes?
No. Each pendant comes with a filling kit and instructions for you to fill the pendant yourself. More information on this is below, or see our how to fill page.
How long does shipping take?
How much do you charge for shipping?
How do the pendants work? Do we send the ashes to you so you can create a pendant?
What are your pendants made of?
What are your chains made of?
Which pendants hold ashes?
What comes with the pendant?
How do I fill the pendant?
What if I do not like the pendant I ordered?
We want you to be 100% happy with your pendant. It has to be special and meaningful for you!
If you are not happy, please contact us and we will discuss sending you an another option or a refund of your money.
Please note: we do not offer refunds or replacements on items that have been personalised with engraving.
Can I get a refund or replacement?
Refunds or Credit Notes may be given for returns of unused items in original condition returned within 14 days of delivery. Unwanted goods must be in a re-saleable condition. You must contact us if you wish to return a product. Unauthorised returns are not accepted. A restocking fee will apply to all returns, for more information on returns please see our customer service page.
Where can I read more?
See full information on our returns and replacements on this page
- How long does shipping take?
- All pendants are in stock and are usually shipping the same or following business day, unless personalised engraving is requested. For New Zealand orders, our courier picks up around midday so if you place your order in the morning on weekdays, chances are it will be couriered that day! Rural Delivery can take a few days extra. Australian orders are sent NZ Post and can take up to 20 days for delivery. We do have a courier option for 7 day delivery. All information on our shipping can be found here https://myangel.co.nz/pages/shipping
- How much do you charge for shipping?
- We offer FREE Shipping on all retail pendant only orders shipped within NZ. NZ urban addresses are delivered via tracked courier. NZ Rural Delivery are sent via NZ Post. Australia Standard Shipping is sent via NZ Post (not tracked or insured) and Australia tracked shipping 7 day delivery is available on checkout. More information on shipping times and prices are here https://myangel.co.nz/pages/shipping
- How do the pendants work? Do we send the ashes to you so you can create a pendant?
- Please do not send us ashes. All pendants have a small cavity which you are able to fill with ashes yourself. Each pendant opens (generally at the top) to a small cylindrical cavity where you place some ashes. You can the close the pendant, securely holding the ashes inside. For more information on filling https://myangel.co.nz/pages/filling
- What are your pendants made of?
- All our pendants are made from surgical stainless steel. Gold pendants are stainless steel with Gold Vermeil. Stainless steel pendants look like sterling silver but are harder wearing and are great to wear if you suffer from allergies. We have had very little issues with our pendants, had no complaints of gold wearing off, and we are prepared to stand by them, so you can buy with confidence.
- What are your chains made of?
- Same as our pendants, all our chains are stainless steel or stainless steel with gold vermeil.
- Which pendants hold ashes?
- All our pendants hold a nominal amount of ashes. Cylinders and bullets hold more than hearts due to their style. All pendants hold between a couple of good pinches and about half a teaspoon of ashes, depending on the style. We have over 300 different cremation jewellery pendants for you to select from!
- What comes with the pendant?
- Pendants as sold as pendant only, so you can add your own chain. We offer a range of chains that match the pendant when ordering as an optional extra. Each pendant comes with the pendant in a jewellery case, a filling kit so you can fill the pendant yourself. The filling kit includes instructions on how to fill, a polishing cloth, small funnel, tweezers, glue and tooth picks. For pendants that require a screwdriver to open, we also include this in the filling kit.
- How do I fill the pendant?
- All pendants are able to be filled yourself. The process is very simple but may be emotional for some. Simply put, you open the pendant, add ashes using the tools provided in the filling kit, and close again. More information on filling is available here https://myangel.co.nz/pages/filling
- Can I wear the pendant when swimming or in the shower?
- Our pendants are made from surgical grade stainless steel, so they are very durable, however as a precaution we recommend to not wear it while showering or swimming as chemicals found in shampoos, soaps, pools and even hard water can damage the integrity of the pendant and the seal that protects the ashes inside. I would highly recommend not bathing, showering or swimming with pendants that contain stones, glass, gems, colour inlay, etc. I personally take mine off for swimming, showering and sleeping. In saying this, we have had feedback from customers who wear their pendant while swimming and they have had no issues… The choice is ultimately yours and how cautious you want to be with your precious pendant and it's contents.
- How much do the urns hold?