Hope is the soil that faith grows in. We all need hope, the sense of something solid to anchor our soul to. Hope is fed by promises. Promises are assured by trust. When life is difficult think about those you trust, the promises of life you’ve been given and let hope rise again in your heart. Like the gleaming paua in this sturdy pohutukawa, hope anchored in trust.
This product has been carefully finished in environmentally friendly natural oils and waxes.
This wooden urn is handcrafted and a unique piece of work created by a New Zealand master craftman.
- Size: Large
- Dimensions : 255 mm H x 145 mm D
- Capacity: 2.8 litres (Large)
- Wood: Pohutukawa, Rimu
Please note: These urns are supplied by a New Zealand master craftsman and because each urn is unique, supply is not guaranteed. If for any reason we cannot supply this exact urn, we will liase with you to offer similar urns or refund your money. There are special terms and conditions on sales and returns of the NZ Wood urns. Please read them here.
- Large UrnThis is the most common size required by families for holding the ashes of an adult. Sizes vary however they are approximately 270mm high x 170mm wide and hold approximately 3.5 litres.
- Medium UrnThis is the perfect size for a small child or pets ashes. Sizes vary however they are approximately 170mm high x 140mm wide and hold approximately 1.5 litres.
- Keepsake HeartThis is a lovely keepsake to have when scattering or sharing ashes. Sizes vary however each heart is approximately 80mm high x 70mm wide and holds about 1/2 cup of ashes.
- Mini UrnMini Urns are a lovely way to keep a portion of ashes. They are 73mm high x 45mm wide and hold approximately 3 tablespoons.
- Tiny UrnTiny Urns are ideal for taking ashes overseas or to keep some ashes safe when scattering or buring the majority of ashes. They are 40mm high x 30mm wide and hold approximately 2 tablespoons.
Shipping & Delivery
For New Zealand orders, our courier picks up around midday so if you place your order in the morning on weekdays, it may be couriered that day! Rural Delivery can take a few days extra.
Tiny Urn Orders e.g. Tiny or Mini Urn - FREE on orders over $150, otherwise $5 NZ Wide
Small Urn Orders e.g. Hearts, Keepsakes (with or without Jewellery) - $12 NZ Wide
Large Urn Orders e.g. Adult, Teardrop (with or without Jewellery) - $20 NZ Wide
For details on our shipping rates and for Australian rates, please see our Shipping Page
Engraving has a flat rate cost NZ$40 per item. You can select a font type and lettering when ordering. We copy the lettering exactly as you have it written when ordering, including capitalisation.
We take care when personalising items with laser engraving. Engraving is completed every Tuesday afternoon and items sent the next business day. If urgent services are required please contact My Angel to discuss (additional charges will apply).
Urn Size Guide
Holds the ashes of an adult.
Approx 270mm high x 170mm wide
Capacity holds approximately 3.5 litres
Perfect size for a small child or pet.
Approx 170mm high x 140mm wide.
Capacity holds approximately 1.5 litres.
The perfect on shelf momento.
Approx 80mm high x 70mm wide
Holds approximately 1/2 cup of ashes.
Mini & Tiny Urns
An ideal keep a portion of ashes.
Mini Urns 73mm H x 45mm, holds 3 Tbs
Tiny Urns 40mm H x 30mm, holds 2Tbs
With you always ~ Cremation Jewellery
Keep your loved one close to your heart and with you always with Cremation Jewellery
Considered a Keepsake Heart?
Beautiful Heart Shaped Keepsake Urns hold approximately 1/2 cup of ashes, securely close at the box and come in a velvet display box.