Plain Bead Charm
Plain Bead Charm
A small rounded silver charm that holds your special keepsake, ready to fit on your European Style Bracelet (Pandora Compatible). Please note this is the charm only to add to your own bracelet.
Small Circle Charm - 15mm diameter x 8mm wide
Screw on the side of the charm to secure a token amount of ashes.
Comes with filling kit including screwdriver so you can easily fill the pendant yourself and add to your bracelet!
Due to the small size, it is able to be engraved with initials only on the side of the pendant. We suggest a plain font, such as Arial on One Stroke, for clarity.
- How do the pendants work? Do we send the ashes to you so you can create a pendant?
- Please do not send us ashes. All pendants have a small cavity which you are able to fill with ashes yourself. Each pendant opens (generally at the top) to a small cylindrical cavity where you place some ashes. You can the close the pendant, securely holding the ashes inside. For more information on filling https://myangel.co.nz/pages/filling
- What are your pendants and chains made of?
- All our pendants are made from surgical stainless steel. Gold pendants are stainless steel with Gold Vermeil. Stainless steel pendants look like sterling silver but are harder wearing and are great to wear if you suffer from allergies. We have had very little issues with our pendants, had no complaints of gold wearing off, and we are prepared to stand by them, so you can buy with confidence.
- Which pendants hold ashes?
- All our pendants hold a nominal amount of ashes. Cylinders and bullets hold more than hearts due to their style. All pendants hold between a couple of good pinches and about half a teaspoon of ashes, depending on the style. We have over 300 different cremation jewellery pendants for you to select from!
- What comes with the pendant?
- Pendants as sold as pendant only, so you can add your own chain. We offer a range of chains that match the pendant when ordering as an optional extra. Each pendant comes with the pendant in a jewellery case, a filling kit so you can fill the pendant yourself. The filling kit includes instructions on how to fill, a polishing cloth, small funnel, tweezers, glue and tooth picks. For pendants that require a screwdriver to open, we also include this in the filling kit.
Shipping & Delivery
For New Zealand orders, our courier picks up around midday so if you place your order in the morning on weekdays, chances are it will be couriered that day! Rural Delivery can take a few days extra. Shipping on all retail pendant only orders shipped within NZ is $5 or FREE for orders over $150.
We take care when personalising pendants with laser engraving. You do not have the option of where the engraving is placed however My Angel's selected engraving provider takes all care to ensure reasonable placement. Engraving will tend to be placed on the back, center of the pendant.
Engraving is completed every Tuesday afternoon and items sent the next business day. If urgent services are required please contact My Angel to discuss (additional charges will apply).
NOTE: This does not add engraving to your pendant, you must select "Add Custom Laser Engraving" on the product and type in what you would like engraved for the order.
Filling Kit Included
All You Need To Fill & Secure Your Pendant
Is Included With Your Purchase
On Jewellery Only Orders over $150
sent within New Zealand
Your precious package is
expedited and insured.
All our pendants have a small cavity to
hold ashes or other keepsake
How Cremation Jewellery Works
The death of a loved one or special pet can be difficult to handle. One way to commemorate and honour your loss is to create a special keepsake called cremation jewellery. A part of your loved one will always be with you, close to your heart. Even if you have not chosen cremation, our pendants can be filled with a small amount of earth from the burial site, a lock of hair or bits of dried flowers from a funeral arrangement.
Cremation pendants are simple to create, but the assembly process may be emotionally difficult. In the end you have a piece of jewellery that is not only beautiful, but it will give you the opportunity to keep your loved one close to you and share treasured memories forever.
Each My Angel pendant is presented in a black velvet hinged gift box and every order comes with a My Angel filling kit. The kit includes: small funnel, tweezers, toothpick, glue, polishing cloth and instructions.